Cyberbites piercing aftercare
- The entire healing time of the lip is about 3-5 weeks. Please follow our aftercare instructions during this time.
- Don't remove your jewel during the healing time!
- Never rotate, move or play with the piercing, this can cause complications.
- Don't remove your piercing, keep the jewellery in, don't leave the hole empty, even healed piercings can close in minutes.
- Avoid using alcohol for cleaning, it can irritate the piercing and delay healing.
- In a case of any oral piercings, don't eat or drink milk products for two weeks.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol can lengthens healing time and increases risks.
- Be careful with your everyday activities(brushing teeth, eating).
- Clean the wound 2-3 times a day with Medisept gel(available in our store) or Tetran cream outside the mouth until it is healed completely.
- Rinse your mouth with Octenisept solution 3-4 times a day (necessary after meals and smoking) during the entire healing time.
- Compress with chamomile tea for 5-10 minutes every day can shorten the recovery time.
- Clean water can touch the wound, but avoid submerging healing piercings.
- Avoid touching, using make up, creams, cosmetics in and around the wound.
- Don't protect your piercing with a plaster as they can prevent necessary air circulation.
- Make sure that the flat ending inside the mouth doesn't sink into the lip.
- The initial jewellery for a lip piercing is always a longer bar, prevent any complications in case of swelling. The original can be replaced to a shorter one after the recovery time.
Studex ear care gel